Matthew N. MenzerOf Counsel
Matthew N. Menzer has the requisite education and experience to offer superior legal representation to his clients. He graduated from Brown University (A.B., Honors 1981) and received his law degree in 1987 from Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley (J.D., 1987).He served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Nina Gershon, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1987-1988 and the Honorable Alan C. Kay, U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 1989-1990.He received admission to the bar in California (1988), Hawaii (1990), and Washington (1992).
Matt’s legal practice focuses on the areas of significant personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, guardianship, trust and estate litigation, and insurance law.
Matt has achieved the highest “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell since 2004. This rating is based upon the evaluations submitted by the firm’s peers. The “A” signifies the highest level of legal ability, and the “V” denotes “very high” adherence to the professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability, and diligence.
Matt has also earned the highest rating of “superb” by Avvo for his achievements in the legal field, and “Top Lawyer” by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine.
Matt frequently works with Lowenthal & Lowenthal on large personal injury cases, or cases involving complex litigation. He is Of Counsel.
- 1988, California
- 1990, Hawaii
- 1992, Washington
- U.S. District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Brown University, A.B. Honors in Environmental Studies, 1981
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, J.D., 1987
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice